Friday, October 30, 2009

Baxter's new Bath

It finally happened... my new kitchen faucet was installed today.... oh. my. god.  Gorgeous.  and the best thing is the pressure of the spray... it is going to be wonderful to prep with that faucet... the fruits and veggies will be in water heaven and I can't wait to give Baxter a bath.... !  I'm sure he's going to love the spray, too... 


These seemingly small things, for me, are what all combine to make it right.... I am loving how the space is coming together.  I wonder if I should do a video of it all when I'm finally complete?

Although those who know me well tell me that I am never fully 'done' with anything... that one project merely leads to the next... lol...it's probably true.

What kind of 'project' person are you?
...scatter joy...
lindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share you thoughts & ideas!