Sunday, October 4, 2009

rugamarole

My current design obsession is the kitchen dining area... so for the next bit of time I'm sure it will also be the focus of my blogging....  I felt as though I accomplished a lot this weekend and yet still had a lot of fun as well... it was the perfect blend. 

I found a rug for my kitchen... it is wool... felted wool.... and baxter approves....  


I think one of the most important things when designing-decorating on a budget is knowing when to invest money in quality pieces and when and where to shop for deals (and still get the look and or quality you are going for...)!  One of my favorite places that delivers on that is Crate and Barrel Outlet.  I'm lucky enough to live in a city that actually has an outlet storefront, but shopping them online is almost as much fun and can definitely garner fantastic finds....  (a few others I'll be sharing with you later this week...).

What do you do to design on a dime?
...scatter joy...
lindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share you thoughts & ideas!