Saturday, October 3, 2009

Lights.... Camera.... AcTioN!



I love being able to say 'I did that' or... 'I made this'.... but sometimes, it's just as great having a handywoman who can do 'it' for me.... my new island pendant lighting for example....  she removed an ugly ceiling fan (err... wait a minute, I forgot, I'm trying to sell it on craig's list... so really it's a gorgeous, beautiful ceiling fan)... and then did some sort of electrical magic to install the lighting!  AND... she installed dimmer switches... oh so cool....  I am loving re-doing my whole place... sort of like 'The Antonio Project' but not.  (My place is much much smaller and it is taking me much much longer than 5 days.... )

What project currently has your attention?
...scatter joy...
lindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share you thoughts & ideas!