Saturday, March 6, 2010

Swimming in a Sea of Tangles

This ATC was for a Zentangle group swap... sender's choice.  When I read my partner's profile I saw that she likes bizarre imagery and also has a fondness for animals.      
As this tangle unfolded itself it reminded me somehow of a cross between a rabbit, cat, and fish...

drawn on 130lb cold pressed water color paper (so far my favorite paper to draw on) using my Martha Stewart (yeah, I said it...) .5mm pen in peacock blue.

what do you see...?

...scatter joy...
lindy


2 comments:

  1. I see a fish. But, zentangles drive me nuts. I can't do them. I don't know why, but I just don't find "the zen" haha.

    Well done though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle- it's probably because you are a REAL artist... and this form makes me feel less of a poser... *grin*

    ReplyDelete

Please share you thoughts & ideas!