Friday, March 5, 2010

alphabet of life e & f

"Express Thanks" and "Forgive" were the next two cards in this series.  For some reason, as much as I love the series, I'm finding it difficult to come up with things representative of the words... I try not to be too literal because that's just not a good fit for me, but it hasn't been easy ...

For this swap I thought I would challenge myself by using different mediums than what I typically do... so I used chalks, oils, pencils and pens.  My partner was from Michigan (my home state) and it was fun to have that in common.  She'd mentioned having lived somewhere warm and moving back to Michigan because of the winter, so I definitely had to incorporate that...

and the Forgive... well, I tangled the word and then of course I'm all about starting over.... so took it from there.

The Forgive ATC was difficult for me... I don't think I forgive very easily.... in fact I'm not sure I forgive at all....  That's not to say if we have a misunderstanding or disagreement that I hang onto it... I don't... I let that stuff go easily.... and I don't really even think there is anything to forgive...
But the BIG stuff.... the REAL stuff... I don't know how you do it.  I have had a couple things in my life happen that I will never forgive.... I can't imagine it.... 
How do you forgive?

...scatter joy...
lindy

1 comment:

  1. I love how you blurred the words out, it looks so cool!!

    ReplyDelete

Please share you thoughts & ideas!