Thursday, March 18, 2010

Once upon a time...

there was a girl and she liked being a girl very much because being a girl rocks it out and so she made it her goal to eradicate (big word for small blog) the use of 'like a girl' as being a negative and instead used it as a statement for being or doing your best...!  ride like a girl..... run like a girl.... play like a girl.... cry like a girl (cuz let's face it.... crying is NOT a bad thing!)....

today's craft moment.... hey... CRAFT like a GIRL!!!!! wooHOO.... anyway.... today's craft moment: one of the wonderful things about my promise to share cool 'craft' or art sites with you in celebration of national craft month is all the new and wonderful sites and blogs I'm finding... I hope you are enjoying the exploring.... because these fabulous femails are awe inspiring....

http://hearthandmadeuk.blogspot.com/   this site offers up tutorials, commentary, and one of my most favorite things... stunning photography either snapped by the author herself, or found shots decidedly in need of being shared.  enjoy.

what do you do like a girl...?

...scatter joy...
lindy

3 comments:

  1. Everything (I am a girl) lol. But I love getting dressed up and going out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindy, I'm following you now. I like your blog. We are into many of the same things including zentangles, smoothies, collage. We are missionaries in Ukraine (Americans) and I teach scrapbooking and crafting. Would you follow on my blog as well? http://vintageterrace2.blogspot.com/
    Coleen Franks, Swap-bot, Comment on blogs swap

    ReplyDelete

Please share you thoughts & ideas!