Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Hosting my first swap....

WELL.... I've decided to do it.... I'm going to 'host' my first swap.  I joined the Newfangled Zentangle Group on swap-bot and the founder, Tess, offered to make me an officer.  (It's a very official and everyone bows in my presence as I enter rooms....) ; ) 

Well, maybe I'm exaggerating a little.... but I DO get to post and host swaps for this group... so my first one is SPRING has SPRUNG... the challenge is to tangle your interpretation of that theme on a 3.5 square (typical zentangle size) and because this group likes to experiment with color and design it is not only encouraged, but embraced.  I can't wait to see the designs and hope that I can persuade people to send me pics of their creations for a later posting here!  (I will add my creation this weekend to this post... in the meantime here is a place-holder... one of the very first tangles I ever did on a scrap piece of paper)

If, after all my blogging on and on and on and on and on about zentangles you still do not know what they are, here is yet another link (compliments of Tess)  Beez in the Belfy

So I urge you to stop reading.  Put pen to paper. Do the Spring has Sprung dance of the of the tangle.

EDIT: oh guess what?! This is my 100th post WooHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! 

What color is your spring?

...scatter joy...
lindy
.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share you thoughts & ideas!