Saturday, March 13, 2010

Celebrate Craft Month

I totally forgot that March is national (?) Craft month.... I love that there is a month devoted to the craft of crafts... ; )  I urge you to 1- make time for your favorite craft, 2- learn a new craft, and 3- encourage others to celebrate national craft month!

I, of course am celebrating the whole year since my 'theme' this year is 'awaken the artist'.... but specifically this month from here on out I will highlight one favorite craft site each day either in a post dedicated to that particular craft or as the final paragraph in the post.

Today I share with you a wonderful, wonderful artist and her blog that celebrates the paper arts.... I encourage you to visit because there you are sure to be inspired to try new things.  http://inkstainswithroni.blogspot.com/   Ink Stains by Roni Johnson is a trove of delicious ideas.  She is also the author of the Teach Yourself Visually Collage and Altered Art.

What craft have you been wanting to try?  What are you waiting for???

...scatter joy...
lindy

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the link. I will check her out. I have begun a romance with Ranger distress inks, and alcohol inks. Sounds like this may be a good site to explore.

    Be love...

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a good idea a craft month should be more lol love glendas sb

    ReplyDelete

Please share you thoughts & ideas!