Thursday, July 23, 2009

tisket, tasket, longaberger basket


I'm hoping to part with most of my Longaberger Baskets this weekend.... a wonderful friend is allowing me to leverage space at her storefront in Evanston for the Sidewalk Sales. Longaberger Baskets have been part of my life for over 25 years... OH MY GOD... lol... it seems a lifetime ago.


Another friend of mine commented when I told her of my plan, 'isn't it funny how easily we can let go of things that at one time were so important to us...?'


I'm celebrating the shifting and decluttering of my space (both internal and external)...


What shifts are you experiencing.... how does it bring you joy?


... scatter joy...

lindy

1 comment:

  1. YAY Linda! It's strange how everyone had to have these baskets and now, it's a question of having too many things in our lives. I hope you make some serious cash on them!

    ReplyDelete

Please share you thoughts & ideas!