Tuesday, July 14, 2009

before & after








.... I see most everything in life as a journey.... whether discovering my own 'colors' or the true color(s) that are my kitchen... the more I understand this, the more I appreciate the process... and even when it's 'done' it really is only just beginning....


next up: lose the jetson-esque fan and swap with mini hanging pendants... a few choice pieces of pottery.... and a drum light over the dining table.... the dining table is out of the picture cuz the mound of stuff I'm working through has ended up there for now... lol... although I did make some headway with 4 or 5 Craig's List postings tonight.... yay me!


my space is truly becoming a reflection of the woman I am as well as the woman I'm becoming...



how does your space reflect you or your journey...?


... scatter joy...
lindy

3 comments:

  1. love your new kitchen!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pieces of pottery? Do share? From where? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. silly... you should sign with your etsy store url....!

    ReplyDelete

Please share you thoughts & ideas!