Monday, July 20, 2009

pieces of life




It's funny how I've never been particularly drawn (or so I thought) to the new color of my kitchen.... except when I started to notice things that I already had on hand, I have begun to find that combo already in concert working its magic for me... the plate (orla kiely for target) and the hand crafted chain pull (local art fair) are but two examples.... and two more pieces of my collage...

It got me thinking about how often our souls (or subconscious) know long before we do.... we simply need to be aware of the whispers... be open to the possibility.... .... .... & allow...

I am working steadfastly to listen more closely to everything around me.... the energy is amazing.

What are you ready to allow in your life...?

... scatter joy...
lindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share you thoughts & ideas!