Sunday, August 2, 2009

fabulous finds!



It's a glorious day here today... and since I've been away from my blog for a week, I've words to share...




I've been thinking through a multitude of things lately... one of the things I'm committed to trying to do better is reducing my footprint. I feel I do ok at the typical things... recycling, lightbulbs are all switched over, turned off, unplugged non-necessities.... and I've begun to think about living in a capitalistic society.... it's weird feeling I need to do my bit to keep the economy moving, at the same time wanting to make sure my money is supporting the things important to me.




To that end I am trying to make conscious purchases that support local artisans.... the fabulous sweater I have found today is made from old woolens (sweaters, etc) and made into the beauty of scarves, ties, bags, etc.... I have had my eyes on these beauties for a couple years and today took the plunge...! and if you didn't know it before, you should know it now... I LOVE POLKA DOTS!!!! Visit Laura & Claudia today @ go dotty go! today... http://www.godottygo.com/


and yes... I did justify my purchase as helping get our economy back on track...! ; )

...what is a commitment you've made recently to yourself or others that is important to you?...




... scatter joy...


lindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share you thoughts & ideas!