Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Post Again, Post Again, Jiggity Jig!



It's been a crazed summer... I am looking forward to a fall filled with transitions and forward movement. I have made great headway on my space and am filled with all kinds of ideas for decorating it.... I look forward to sharing my thoughts, pictures, and ideas about the the inner and outer spaces I occupy.




Here is a quick art project I created a few days ago... I have been hanging onto these canvases that I want to repaint ... but have paralyzed myself with over-thinking the design.... so to move myself through it, I opted for utilizing some of my favorite decorative papers.
It will definitely work for now....




...How do you help yourself through 'stuck' times?...


...scatter joy...
lindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share you thoughts & ideas!