Friday, September 25, 2009

Fun & Fabulous

I get to live part of my fantasy this weekend... I'm going to Michigan to help one of my nearest and dearest in her fabulous wonderful shop, Stacy O's.  If you're ever in mid-michigan it's soooooooooo worth the visit... definitely something for everyone!  Stacy has been a part of my life for a long time and has influenced my sense of decorating style more than she knows. 

Oh... and the fantasy part... well... to be able to help decorate and be surrounded by all things fabulous.  I think I might pretend to be hosting a new HGTV program..... yes.... one where I find these small business owners who have these fantastic shops.... and highlight ways that the every woman (or man) can make her space just as she has always wanted it...   incorporating what the home owner already has with some fresh new bold pieces that help with that transition.....

Hmmmm... now for a great name that is NOT cutesy......
oh... and I wonder if she will have a carpenter there helping us get everything together in this tight timeframe??? hey... a girl can dream, can't she???

what is the name of your fantasy show and are you the star?
...scatter joy...
lindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share you thoughts & ideas!