Monday, September 14, 2009

Making my List and checkin' it twice....

The more I realize that my 'entry level' space is going to be home for quite some time, the more I want to do... and so the list begins.... fireplace, new furniture, customize the closets, rugs, paint, refinish floors.... and on it goes. It could become overwhelming if all I do is keep letting the ideas wash over me without capturing and planning... which for me is all part of the fun...




I would love nothing more than to have the Rate My Space aka: team Angelo come and make over my space... the funny: the makeover is for one room, but in my reality those rooms usually equal the total main living square footage of my place... they are connected so would be very easy to incorporate (see my justification system working??)... *sigh*...


Hmmmmm, well, supposedly all you have to do is post your photos on the Rate My Space site... people vote LOW and then you get picked! So I'm putting it out there, Universe... you've been served (of course I haven't done the posting of my space yet...) ; )

here is one small thing that brought me great joy over the weekend.... I traded out an old lamp for a newer modern version.... what do you think?

If you could have a room made over, which would you choose... ?

...scatter joy...
lindy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please share you thoughts & ideas!