Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Going Green...

I have long been the queen of re-purposing... long before it came into style (although I LOVE that more and more peeps are finding ways to reduce/reuse/recycle/repurpose/upcycle/bicycle??? .... lol... ANYWAY........ here is my latest transformation... I've been wanting a sideboard for the dining area for the longest time...  I had a na-kid chest that I was wasn't sure quite what to do with it.... and now.... a splash of color and I've breathed new life into this gorgeous piece..... this brings a whole new meaning to the words: going green!

here are the before and afters....can you tell which is which??? (and isn't Bax just the cutest???)








what are some of your favorite repurposed pieces?

...scatter joy...
lindy

1 comment:

  1. I love this both ways, is the green the 'after' version?

    samuraijen - swap bot

    ReplyDelete

Please share you thoughts & ideas!