Friday, April 30, 2010

Score!

On a recent antiquing adventure with friendsI found this great package of beer coasters.  The owner of the store was keen on telling me that she thought they might be extra special because she doesn't think that particular brand is still brewed (I think that it is... lol... but it doesn't matter either way) because all I could see when I saw the stack were canvases for zentangles... these coasters measure 3 1/2  x 3 1/2 which is the zentangle 'standard' size (although they are most definitely done on ALL sizes on all manners of canvas!)  I can hardly wait to get started...!

what's your best 'score' lately?

...scatter joy...
lindy

2 comments:

  1. I love it! Many people looked at those and thought "ehh... coasters", but you saw blank canvases. Beautiful.
    I can't wait to see what becomes of them when you do your thang. Be great...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda, you continue to amaze me with your originality, creativity, and of course your committment to being as green as you can be. Yay you! XOXOXO

    ReplyDelete

Please share you thoughts & ideas!