Friday, December 4, 2009

swap bot

I don't know why I didn't know such things existed, but I stumbled upon this very cool site... it took me back to the childhood years of penpals..... this site has a very straightforward premise.... swap crafts, ephemera, postcards, art, books, and the list goes on.... any number of things with another partner.

There are hundreds of swaps going at any one time, and its almost a guarantee to find a swap that strikes your fancy (strikes your fancy???? what year is this.... 1957???) Anyway, the swaps have a host and guidelines, a description of the swap, sign up date and send out date.... the host matches you with someone ( you send to your match, someone else sends to you, this way it is not dependent upon having even numbers of people participating ).  I have signed up for 3 already.... lol..... and the cool thing is, some are US only based but many are international...


If it sounds intriguing, check it out here:

What kind of things would you swap?
...scatter joy...
lindy

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for thinking of me! I signed up for the yo-yo swap! I'm excited! I think it's gonna be small but it's such a cute idea!!! By the way, I have an award for you over at my blog!!! :)

    http://frommyfrontporchlookingin.blogspot.com/2009/12/happy-happy-joy-joy.html

    ReplyDelete

Please share you thoughts & ideas!