Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Now & Zen(tangle)

Oh. MY. GOD!!!  I just received one of the best gifts!!!! I have recently discovered the art of zentangling and a very special person was paying attention and gifted me with the Zentangle Kit...

It comes packaged in its own gorgeous hand-made dark teal paper box... complete with step by step instructions on creating tangles, pencils, pens, hand crafted die cut papers and a mini dvd ... what a treat!


I am excited to be on this journey and can't wait to see where these tangles take my artistic endeavors...

and No... you don't NEED this kit to zentangle... their home site gives plenty of info to be able to strike out your own tangles and there are many other sites devoted to showcasing other artists' tangles.... but I sure am excited by this gorgeous gift!








And here is a piece of functional art.... a bookmark I tangled yesterday afternoon... too fun!


What inspires you?

...scatter joy...
lindy

3 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! Miss you. Happy New Year. So now that the reclamation of Lindy (2009) is over, what is 2010 going to be about for Linda? Inquiring minds want to know! :-) Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks AWESOME Lindy! I love it!!! You DOOO love those tangles don't you? I must admit, I'm kind of a fan and that is most definitely thanks to you!!!

    I hope you had a wonderful birthday, Lovely Lindy.

    Miss you so!!! Love how you keep posting about such wonderful artistic endeavors! SOOO inspiring!
    Cheers, d

    ReplyDelete

Please share you thoughts & ideas!